We're looking for freelance Endpoint Security Engineer for our client in Amstelveen.
Assignment start date; 03 October 2022
Assignment end date; 02 October 2023
Actual location of activities; Amstelveen
Hours per week; 40,0 hrs
English CV required; No
Assignment context and description of activities
At a glance
The world is changing rapidly and our role is changing with it. We are committed to a sustainable, stable and secure banking environment for our customers. Information Security is therefore on top of our agenda.
Are you an (expert) Endpoint Security Engineer and enthusiastic person who inspires others to design, implement, support and propose innovative solutions for the CISO Operations & Intelligence GRID in regard Endpoint Protection (Antivirus and EDR/XDR) against malware? Then we need your help in making ABN AMRO a secure bank!
We are a diverse team with team members of different ages, from different countries and from different backgrounds. The language of choice is generally English.
We organize ourselves in an Agile way.
Our office in Amstelveen is your home office. Of course we are also open to the new way of working. This allows you to choose the locations or moments you want to work, in consultation with your manager
With the following results (SMART)
As an Endpoint Security Engineer in the Agile (DevOps) team Endpoint Protection you work together with your team members to deliver Endpoint Protection (Antivirus and EDR/XDR) solutions against malware that contribute to a safer IT infrastructure of the bank.
You have detailed knowledge and extensive experience in implementing, administering and configuring Endpoint Protection solutions against malware in large organizations, preferably with the Microsoft security suite.
In your background, it is clear that you are comfortable in large and complex technical environments. You have your own specialism and you want to extend, utilize and share your knowledge in a no-nonsense environment.
In short, you administer the solution itself. That is your focus.
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
- Extensive experience in implementing, administering and configuring Endpoint Protection solutions (Antivirus and EDR/XDR);
- Knowledge with the design and/or implementation of Microsoft security products, including platform architecture for Enterprise graded implementations (>5.000 employees);
- Able to cope with scalability, interoperability and performance questions to provide solutions;
- Good experience in trouble shooting incidents in regard the Endpoint Protection solution for different flavours of OS (Windows, MacOS and Linux for instance);
- Affinity, knowledge and/or experience in ITIL processes (Change Management and Incident management for instance).
- Good communications skills;
- Relevant (security) certifications (SC-200) or proof of having the competences;
- Experience in working in a security environment, preferably in the financial sector;
- Follow trends and developments inside and outside the bank.
None Dutch FTE's welcome, preferable from Europe.
We would like to receive;
- up to date resume in Word form
- motivation about requested skills
- indication of rate
- indication of avalaibility and planned vacation
For more information don't hesitate to contact Renáta Vranková 0621979735 / email@example.com
Laat zien wie je bent
Aan de slag!